TRYVERA helps with acid reflux relief, bouts of indigestion, heartburn, gas, bloating and constipation. Aloe Vera naturally contains a variety of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. The power of aloe vera lies in this combination of nutrients that work in harmony and complement one another. Studies have demonstrated its ability to support the body’s healing process.* Adding Aloe Vera as a daily dietary supplement can help to improve digestive function by improving pH regulation in the stomach. It does this because aloe vera is a natural acid buffer.
Here’s an easy explanation of aloe vera’s active components:
- Aloe vera contains antioxidant vitamins A, C and E — plus vitamin B12, folic acid and choline.
- It contains eight enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase.
- Minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe vera.
- It provides 12 anthraquinones — or compounds known as laxatives. Among these are aloin and emodin, which act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
- Four fatty acids are present, including cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sisosterol and lupeol
- The hormones called auxins and gibberellins are present as well
One capsules daily or two capsules daily if needed or as directed by a physician
Store in a cool, dry place.